- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a girl
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a boy
- it’s okay to be agender one day and bigender the next
- it’s okay to not identify as any specific gender
- it’s okay to keep your gender to yourself
- your gender is your own goddamn business
(Source: kanaya-maryammm-or-fmmm, via winter-ladyy)
"I destroy myself so you can’t."
"I loved you head over handles
like my first bicycle accident—
before the mouthful of gravel and blood,
I swore we were flying."